We had an idea that you would like to eat something salty. We are savory nation but we wanted to do it a bit differently! We took wholegrain bread and we start learning old delicatessen recipes. Our mum’s and grandmother’s helped us and we also used Lippert, Zoufaly and Linka recipes. We try out handmade greaves, roast roastbeef, pork tenderloin and vitello tonnato. We spent hours by making rillettes. But it was worth it. Finally we baked couple of salty pies QUICHE and gluten free sandwiches. Now is’t your turn, come and try them.
Quiche – spinach with goat cheese and beetroot, capresse, cheese 59,-Kč.
Czech sandwich on white bread – ham with egg, ham with cheese, roastbeef – all on salad, ala crab 25,-Kč.
Czech sandwich on whole bread – egg spread, pea puree, beetroot 29,-Kč.
Chlebíčky sandwich on whole bread – capresse 39,-Kč, pork tenterloin sous
Czech sandwich on gluten free bread – egg spread, pea puree,
- Ciabatta, tuna, egg, mayonnise, rukola
- Ciabatta, goat cheese, cranberries, mayonnise, rukola
- Ciabatta, bacon, salad, tomato, gherkin, mustard mayonnise
- bread, bacon, mayonnise, salad, tomato, gherkin
- bread, ham,mayonnise, salad, tomato
- bread, ham, chedar, tomato, salad, mayonnise
- bread, mozzarella, tomato, basil, mayonnise
- bread, turkey breast sous vide, salad, tomato, gherkin, mayonnise